Prograin RU, LLC is the largest soybean producer in Russia!
Our company is a branch of the Canadian breeding company SEMENCES PROGRAIN INC, which has more than 30-year history and possesses its own laboratory of gene markers, as well as a bank of more than 60 000 lines.
The focus of the breeding direction is high protein, high yielding and early non-GMO varieties, which are of high demand in our soybean growing regions.
We support our customers throughout Russia and provide them with our supervision from the supply of high quality seed material for reproduction under certain technological schemes, through preparation to the final customer for growing commercial products, which means that we can provide our customers with a number of attractive conditions of cooperation with our official distributors and directly with the company Prograin RU.
The benefits of cooperation with Prograin RU:
• Quality assurance;
• Delivery to the customer at the earliest possible date;
• The widest range of soybean varieties;
• Qualified producer's consulting service;
• Seed production under own control;
• Flexible conditions of cooperation for each partner.
PROGRAIN has two main breeding directions: high-protein varieties QP and high-yielding varieties IP (higher than similar popular varieties' yield by 300 kg / ha on average).
All Prograin varieties have following characteristics: easy to harvest, uniform maturity and resistance to shattering.
The first PROGRAIN varieties have been included into the register of the Russian Federation since 2014. Registration of almost 100% submitted varieties every year is a practical confirmation of our breeding benefits, enabling our company to win in the equal rivalry with numerous competitors.
Here they are, our favorites:
1. QUALI-PRO are high-protein non-GMO soybean varieties of perfect quality, exclusively developed in the Semences Prograin research center. The product fully meets the highest conditions for the food industry market and has the necessary qualities for the production of various food products: miso, tofu, soy beverages and natto. QP varieties include:
2. IP varieties are high-yielding non-GMO soybean varieties, perfectly adapting to different climate conditions.
An online catalog on our web site can be your guide to the world of soybeans, and our managers having many years of experience are always ready to provide consulting, considering your wishes and production conditions. Convenient menu of the site allows you to find the products you are interested in rather quickly, read their description, find out the recommended price and purchase the selected soybean varieties from the official distributor.
We are ready to respond to every letter addressed through our web site rather quickly. You will get a response from the company's specialist (you can contact us via mail pressing the orange button with an envelope).